Download and connect Razorpay payment gateway
Table of contents:
Razorpay is the only converged payments solution company in India that allows your business to accept, process, and disburse payments via its product suite. Only the Indian Edition users of Zoho Inventory be able to integrate with Razorpay.
With Razorpay, you have access to all payment modes, including credit and debit cards, UPI, and popular mobile wallets.
- Build your business for scale with our complete API-driven automation that requires zero manual intervention.
- Offer your customers to choose from 100+ various payment modes, including Credit/Debit cards, Netbanking, UPI, Wallets and many more.
- Secured PCI-DSS Level 1 Compliant Solution. No burden of regulatory compliance.
- Competitive and transparent pricing structure.
- Email and chat-based support to help you in your every step.
- Real-time data and insights on your Razorpay Dashboard to help you make data-driven business decisions.
Here, you can download the Razorpay payment plugin from codecanyon:
Click on the "+ Add plugin" button:
Then, drop the downloaded Razorpay .zip plugin, or click to browse it, and click "Install plugin" button:
Here, you should see the success message.
After the successful installation, go to the plugins page, and click on the three dots, and activate the Razorpay plugin:
Then, click on the small icon to go the plugin settings page to add credentials to integrate the payment gateway to your online store:
Here, you should add Public key and Secret key that you have in your Razorpay account. Then, click on the "Save changes" button:
Congratulations, now you can accept payments with Razorpay! 🥳
To get more info about the plugin development, click on the